In Vietnam, cooking food in the hostel room is strictly prohibited. In order to avoid fire hazards, no fire producing equipment in the room is permitted.
Inside the room
1. Keeping of lethal weapons like sticks, rods, chains etc. in the hostel rooms is strictly prohibited
2. Cooking food in the hostel room is strictly prohibited. In order to avoid fire hazards, no fire producing equipment in the room is permitted.
3. Damage to hostel property such as doors, windows, electrical fitting, toilet fitting, glass panes etc. will lead to fine, disciplinary action, expulsion from the hostel. A general deduction from the hostel security deposit will be made at the end of the course, towards the breakage other than those, which are charged against the individuals.
4. The boarders must keep their rooms neat and clean. They have to use waste paper baskets of their own in their rooms. Any waste found in hostel lobby is likely to get it cleaned by the residents of the lobby and a fine shall be realized from the residents in a combined manner as deemed fit by the hostel management as guide.
5. All visitors to the hostel including the parents/guardian will have to make necessary entries in the visitors’ book available at the hostel entrance with the security guard.
6. Do not play audio/video players at loud volumes that disturb others.